Slippers Adidas SoleCourt Boost with an innovative combination of versatile comfort, lightweight materials that offer stability and durability. The tennis shoe is designed to be played on all courts. A redesigned seamless top that, in combination with the chassis, adds stability and bends along with the leg to improve stability in the event of a quick side change. This stretch means that the slipper feels completely natural, and the strategically placed Adituff dots give maximum durability to the front of the slipper. We finally also got a tennis shoe Adidas SoleCourt Boost, which is soft and comfortable as soon as we take it out of the box!
BOOST technology - is a revolutionary technology that provides infinite energy, step by step.
The soft but responsive padding soothes and supports the entire arch area of the foot and gives energy to every step.
- Grip: is excellent and comfortable but very stable.
- Upper: The patented upper with D6 technology increases comfort and ventilation
- Cushioning : adiPRENE all over the foot provides excellent comfort and vibration damping. EXTENDED TORSION for excellent stability.
- Insole: made of compressed EVA material for extra comfort
- upper part: textiles and other materials
- lining and insole: textiles and other materials
- sole: other materials
- the patented upper with D6 technology increases comfort and ventilation
- adidas adiPRENE® + insole in the front part of the sole enables dynamic and efficient thrust
- adidas adiPRENE® insert provides greater comfort and excellent cushioning
- adidas adiWEAR®6 sole provides the highest level of shoe durability, even under high loads
- adidas EXTENDED TORSION® provides flexible support in the middle and front of the foot
- the anatomically shaped EVA insole provides lightness and effective cushioning of steps; comfortable test pad
- additional elements help maintain stability in the event of rapid and truncated changes in inclination and direction of movement
- miCoach compatible
The material of the cushioning under the heel to protect the foot from impact. adidas has been improving the cushioning and durability of the adiPRENE® material for over 10 years, providing an excellent heel-absorbing material. The adiPRENE® insole offers two things: long-term shock absorption and comfort. AdiPRENE® technology reduces the likelihood of adverse effects of repetitive sports activities.
Highly elastic material for cushioning the front of the foot, offering reactive, dynamic thrust. adiPRENE® + is a lightweight upholstery material with excellent elastic properties, which is used on the front of the foot of the footwear adidas for shock absorption and a dynamic feeling. adiPRENE® + can be used as an insole for the middle part of the foot or the entire front part of the foot.
adiWEAR is an outsole material made of a quality, abrasion-resistant rubber compound that leaves no traces. More abrasion resistant than any other adidas outsole material.
The light support of the arch of the foot allows independent movement of the front and back of the foot and thus better adaptation to the terrain and greater stability. The fruits of many years of development and improvement are reflected in the versions of the TORSION® system. which are adapted to specific sports by moving forward or sideways. These sports-adapted systems support the middle part of the foot and allow for better control.
A selection of many of the best tennis players.
| US || UK |
| 6 || 23 || 37 1/3 || 4.5 |
| 6.5 || 23.5 || 38 || 5 |
| 7 || 24 || 38 2/3 || 5.5 |
| 7.5 || 24.5 || 39 1/3 || 6 |
| 8 || 25 || 40 || 6.5 |
| 8.5 || 25.5 || 40 2/3 || 7 |
| 9 || 26 || 41 1/3 || 7.5 |
Risk-free purchase! When buying a sneaker that is too small or too big, you can replace it unused within 14 days !