Designed to provide competitors with comfort along with speed. Adidas has updated the great Ubersonic tennis shoe and made it even more dynamic. The seamless inner part of the slipper ensures the best fit and comfort, and at the same time breathes, so you will have a feeling of airiness even in hot conditions. The super breathable and lightweight upper material is reinforced with technologies to further protect the foot and increase durability. Sprintframe technology keeps the foot in the optimal position during aggressive changes of direction on the court. The slipper is designed to play on all surfaces. Choice of Angelique Kerber.
The slippers are part of the Parley collection, made from recycled plastic waste from coastal areas.
- Grip: is excellent and comfortable but very stable.
- Upper: The patented upper with D6 technology increases comfort and ventilation
- Damping: EXTENDED TORSION for excellent stability.
- Insole: made of compressed EVA material for extra comfort
- upper part: textiles and other materials
- lining and insole: textiles and other materials
- sole: other materials
- the patented upper with D6 technology increases comfort and ventilation
- adidas adiWEAR®6 sole provides the highest level of shoe durability, even under high loads
- adidas EXTENDED TORSION® provides flexible support in the middle and front of the foot
- the anatomically shaped EVA insole provides lightness and effective cushioning of steps; comfortable test pad
- SPRINTFRAME helps maintain stability in rapid and truncated changes in inclination and direction of movement
The material of the cushioning under the heel to protect the foot from impact. adidas has been improving the cushioning and durability of the adiPRENE® material for over 10 years, providing an excellent heel-absorbing material. The adiPRENE® insole offers two things: long-term shock absorption and comfort. AdiPRENE® technology reduces the likelihood of adverse effects of repetitive sports activities.
adiWEAR is an outsole material made of a quality, abrasion-resistant rubber compound that leaves no traces. More abrasion resistant than any other adidas outsole material.
The light support of the arch of the foot allows independent movement of the front and back of the foot and thus better adaptation to the terrain and greater stability. The fruits of many years of development and improvement are reflected in the versions of the TORSION® system. which are adapted to specific sports by moving forward or sideways. These sports-adapted systems support the middle part of the foot and allow for better control.
It provides stability and speed and creates a light and supportive slipper.
| US || UK |
| 6 || 23 || 37 1/3 || 4.5 |
| 6.5 || 23.5 || 38 || 5 |
| 7 || 24 || 38 2/3 || 5.5 |
| 7.5 || 24.5 || 39 1/3 || 6 |
| 8 || 25 || 40 || 6.5 |
| 8.5 || 25.5 || 40 2/3 || 7 |
| 9 || 26 || 41 1/3 || 7.5 |
Risk-free purchase! When buying a sneaker that is too small or too big, you can replace it unused within 14 days !